Friday, July 18, 2008
Here we blog. Today I decided that I really can't go a whole summer knocking doors without telling a few stories...and since mom and dad are probably sick of hearing my days on doors over the phone...ie: Dad choosing waffle over me....:) I figure they can read here. Hopefully dad will pick up this hobby, as I'm sure he will. :)

Today. I bageled. Not going to lie, I did not work hard...but my day ended sweet as I found myself in the third pew of a small christian church. I can't remember the name of it, but it felt good to be there. Outside there is a TON of crime, I hear horrible stories that I wouldn't repeat here in fear mom will end up on a flight to drag my lil butt home. In the few hours I was sitting in that empty chapel with 4 latino christians rockin out to some "lil light of mine" on the sweet casio keyboard...everything seemed to become calm.

I really love religion...all sorts of it. These four saints prayed for me, all holding hands and all of them talked at once. It was interesting to hear the pasteur say the main prayer and then everyone else with their 2 cents of "haleluiahs and oh yes's"...I was tempted to throw in my own "praise the lord" but totally chickened out! LOL...instead I blushed like crazy when they started blessing me in all my work. (As a side note, yes I ran one of them for an alarm...and yes they had a 489 credit score...grrrrrowl)

Everyday something crazy happens, this job is NOT that bad although I seem to find a way to call mom and whine. The truth is I probably just like hearing her be a mom to me, cause this job is cake compared to long hours at the office at Novell or endless hours on the phone scheduling boob jobs for utah valley. Welcome to San Antonio. Adios.

Posted by Princess Kimberlina at 12:03 AM |

3 Comments:

At July 18, 2008 at 6:51 AM, Blogger Gayle Godfrey said........
It is good to read your blog and learn what you are doing this summer. I hope it all goes well for you. The last time Brad was down to St. George he set me up with a blog but I have not posted anything on it yet. Now that I have read yours, maybe I will give it a try. Keep us posted on your summer. Good Luck. Aunt Gayle
 


At July 18, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Loved your blog! As a matter of fact, Dad is reading a big book as we speak called "The Everything Blogging Book" lol. He said to me this morning, "trust my daughter to out-do me", but he's getting there. He'll have a blog going very soon for UGR. keep on blog'n cutie. xoxo Mom
 


At July 21, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Blogger Gene and Linda Barlow said........
Glad to hear that my nerdification of you and filling you up with Perrier has prepared you to face the barios this summer. Love to read your blogs. Love, Dad