Saturday, July 19, 2008
Well...today I secretly commited to working hard. All last night I concentrated on selling, I pictured myself on doors...I thought about what I would say and how it would feel to sell a lot...I made sure I had at least 6 contracts...I was set. I talked to myself in the shower that morning and on the drive out, telling myself over and over...work hard work hard. I think this summer has really made me realize a few things about myself. A. I am an absolute nerd, thanks dad. 2. I am completely self-absorbed. I am always thinking about how I'm doing in school or work or play...planning my life and analyzing it....someone slap me. :) Being on doors is great for sales, but honestly, my favorite part is looking into a snapshot of other peoples lives. I love it. I bought a bike for 13 bucks today at a garage sale. It's Vision yellow. I also jumped into a pool of $500 dollar coins with a fanni pak. PhotobucketWhere did this summer come from? Seriously. I'll post pics as soon as my nerd motivation comes through...I'm sure that won't be long. xo.

Posted by Princess Kimberlina at 8:18 PM |

0 Comments: